Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Forum Permissions

I messed with some of the permissions to the forum today. If you have lost some that you used to be able to see or you can see more than you're supposed to please let me know either here or in a Private Message!East
Small Eastaran Mazikeen 6y
Eastaran Mazikeen9839Small Bartel Hayward 6y
Guild News

Changes in Policy/Events

We are no longer requiring an application process for the shell. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact myself or Sirius Vega in-game for a pearl.Also, our event schedule has been updated. We will now be running Rank SP parti...
Small Bartel Hayward 6y
Bartel Hayward3306Small Lord Genome Isaac 6y
Guild News

Our First LS Event!

Congrats all to a successful first event! Now here's to many more to come!
Small Bartel Hayward 7y
Bartel Hayward12516Small General Japery 7y
Guild News

Less than 10 days until launch

Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be playing on Kashuan server for launch also so that anyone from open beta can transfer their character name. I'd encourage everyone to download Ventrillo and log on to our account (info is in the mem...
Small Bartel Hayward 7y
Bartel Hayward5287Small Sirius Vega 7y
1 2 3
Guild News

Info for Open Beta and the LS

The votes are in, and the winner is... Ultimecia server. So here's the general gameplan. I will be logging on tonight (if I'm able to) and attempting to find the dude who sells Linkshells in Ul'Dah (which is where I'll be starting). If anyone...
Small Bartel Hayward 7y
Bartel Hayward471724Small Onin Shade 7y
Guild News

Beta Server Poll (Round 2, top 4 choices)

Ok, so the voting was kind of all over the place so we decided to narrow it down to the top 4 choices and re-vote. Sorry if it's confusing, we're just trying to make sure we're gettin an accurate idea of what the shell wants. Thanks!
Small Bartel Hayward 7y
Bartel Hayward13350Small Eastaran Mazikeen 7y
Guild News

Open recruiting is over!

Well, the shell is less than 2 months old and I can proudly say that we have already reached our "soft quota" for launch. That isn't to say we aren't taking anymore applications. We are ALWAYS accepting applications, and if you are cool we will ...
Small Bartel Hayward 7y
Bartel Hayward14386Small Eastaran Mazikeen 7y
Guild News

20+ members!

We are now up to 20+ members with still a month before release. Thank you and welcome to all the new members! We will be closing the open application process when we hit about 25 players and will then still ACCEPT applications, but will put them...
Small Bartel Hayward 7y
Bartel Hayward1122Small Bartel Hayward 7y
Guild News

New Poll

There's a new poll up for vote. Also, congrats to the shell for reachin 10+ members in its first week. Woo!
Small Bartel Hayward 7y
Bartel Hayward1131Small Bartel Hayward 7y
Ad
Guild News

Ad

Are you sick of all the endgame shells that require you to sell your soul to the game? Tired of that social shell that just never seems to do anything? Do you want to be a part of a fantastic group that will get you to your lofty ffxiv goals? ...
Small Bartel Hayward 7y
Bartel Hayward5243Small Shojun 7y
Guild News

Welcome!

We know the game isn't coming out for another 62 days, but we'd like to get to know each of you and get an established community going before the game is released! Hopefully on September 22nd (30th) we will have a good group of people to play wit...
Small Eastaran Mazikeen 7y
Eastaran Mazikeen1166Small Eastaran Mazikeen 7y
Page 1